Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, we provide opportunities for your career development.
Christie & Co is a successful and growing UK and international Professional Services company specialising in real estate with a strong focus on the Hospitality, Leisure, Retail, Care and Medical sectors.
We are a company built on relationships. A premium brand in the property market, we pride ourselves on the quality of the relationships we build with our clients. We firmly believe that the quality of our people is essential to delivering the best advice and service. Many of the top professionals in the business work for us and bring an unrivalled combination of sector expertise and a broad portfolio of services, underpinned by leading edge technology, data and business intelligence. We are a niche business working with diverse clients from small independents to large corporations. With our network of sixteen offices in the UK along with fourteen in Europe, we can offer varied career paths for people passionate about commercial property and business.
We are always looking for talented people with all levels of experience and knowledge to join us; people who are highly motivated, inquisitive and happy to work both in a team and independently, eager to contribute to the firm’s success. If you are looking for the opportunity to bring new ideas to your role and work collaboratively with colleagues and clients, we are the place for you.
- Business Agency and Brokerage – building relationships with business operators, helping clients to sell their businesses, making deals
- Valuation - providing commercial valuation advice for finance, reporting and transactions
- Consultancy and Research – supplying valuable expert insight and business intelligence
- Marketing – creating marketing and brand solutions
- People and Development – attracting, developing and nurturing talent
- IT – providing support and developing bespoke programmes to enhance our service to clients
- Finance – delivering management and financial accounting expertise
- Administration – giving essential support to enable operational teams to deliver to clients
Training and Development
We invest in people and provide opportunities to study for professional qualifications across our service lines. If you are currently studying towards a qualification that is a requirement of your role, you will receive the highest level of support from us. We also offer study support for other qualifications on a case-by-case basis.